Monday, January 31, 2011
life with the little man of the house.
I am so lucky! We had a bit of relaxing day on Sunday and I think I might be battling some sort of a sinus infections (not fully certain, total self diagnosis), but I wanted to just relax and be lazy. At one point of me dozing off on the couch I jokingly told Cole that I was hungry. But to my surprise, Cole got up from the couch and made me a ham and cheese sandwich for my lunch. Then he marched back in to the kitchen, made dad one as well, then for Blake, he made him a PB&J (not enough PB&J in my opinion, but Blake did not care) and then made himself a ham and cheese. He even put a box of raisins on our plates as a little side. He was so cute and proud as he sat with us and ate the sandwich he made for himself and watched us eat ours, smiling hugely the entire time! I told Cole it was the best ham and cheese sandwich that I had ever eaten! It was made with so much love and I was so proud and happy. He was pretty proud too! I thought, "This is why I had kids". HA! No, but really, it was so sweet of Cole and fun for him to be the little man of the house and make us a meal. Yes, life is good and I am so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh, how sweet! Can't wait to see you guys :)
ReplyDelete