Wednesday, January 12, 2011
life with being five.
I love my friend Katie's blog being five. Feel free to visit her blog or like her facebook page and/or comment to your hearts desire. She is a daily read for me and I have gotten many ideas from her. She is one of the people who encouraged me to start my blog and helps me with new ideas. Project Blog that I have done is from her as well, and with this she is encouraging many people to write. Just do it, write down whatever you want. The blog is yours to create.
One of the great things in Katie's blog is her weekly meal planning. I have used several of her recipes and the one last night, I loved and it was super easy. Bacon and Parmesan Pasta.....DELICIOUS! Go here to see this wonderful dish and to give it a try.
I have also made Wild Rice and Chicken Soup, another easy and yummy recipe. Go here to see this one!
Katie is fun to read, has blog giveaways and contests (which I have not won yet!), great photos, which I have learned is from PICNIK and overall just a great read! She is my daily read with my cup of coffee and one whom I steal great ideas for blog posts from! But thank you Katie and feel free to give her a read! Here is one of my favorite posts.....being school supply virgins.
And one last soup recipe, which I tried and loved, Brocolli Cheddar Soup.
Love you Katie! Thanks for the inspiration & entertainment!
Labels:
being five,
January,
Project blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment