Sunday, January 2, 2011

life in December.

Okay, I have gotten some slack for being an absolute slacker on the blog. Sorry! I didn't know people actually read it, just kidding. So, here is a recap of the month and maybe some borderline excuses of why I am so neglectful.

Well we started out the holiday season in Oklahoma for Thanksgiving and Lauren and Mark's wedding on the 2nd of December where my handsome Cole was the ring bearer. VERY HANDSOME. The time with the family was amazing as usual and it was neat to have everyone together for Thanksgiving.

We get home and it is now time to bring in Christmas. We need to get the Christmas bins out of storage to decorate, go and cut our tree, get the lights up, and for the first time I missed black Friday shopping, so a lot has to be done. We also have had Christmas parties, birthday parties and have I mentioned the best thing yet.....my brother Aaron and his wife Sam and their 3 kids are here for Christmas! We are so excited. They are with us for 2 weeks and am excited to spend Christmas together. It is pretty special for my mom as well to have her two children together for the first time in a very long time and now all of her grand kids under one roof. AWESOME! But with December being a busy month in itself, this is the reason for my neglect. But let me tell you, it is all worth it. Cole and Blake are having so much fun the the cousins in town and I love every moment of it as well.

Look at these faces! I can't complain!

This is truly going to be a special Christmas for our family and I could not be happier for this time together and be thankful for this amazing year. So obviously, we have been busy, but there are lots more pics and posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love the updates! Sheesh...what a busy month! No wonder you didn't have time to blog :) I love the blog & the updates and great pics. Glad you had a good but busy month! :)

    ReplyDelete