Blake currently loves Mickey Mouse and Cars 2. I can't wait til the day we can take the boys to Disneyland. We are waiting for Blake to be a certain height so he can go on the majority of the rides, because if you know Blake, he will not deal well with not being able to go on everything Cole does.
Cole is loving drawing and coloring and decorating his room. He has covered his walls and doors with his artwork. He has great handwriting. He is also very neat and likes to "organize" his desk and room! See the previous post.
Blake is a crack up. He still hates if I have my hair down, and will tell me, "Mommy, put your hair back" and will even go get me a hair tie until I listen.
Cole is very sweet and at school has library on Tuesdays. He picked out a book for me, a soccer book about David Beckham. He knows what I like! A lot of times he brings books home to show Blake. He has his moments of thoughtfulness!
Blake is our no fear child. Well today Grandma Connie got to see that this applies to Santa as well. Blake saw Santa in the mall, yes, I do think it is a little early for it, but, told grandma that he wanted to go talk to him. So he patiently waited in line and when it was his turn, with no problem left grandmas side, walked up to Santa, gave hima high five and sat on his lap and told him all the things an almost 3 year old wants for Christmas. You know, it is like we see Santa everyday right?!?! Blake makes us laugh all the time.
Cole loves the holidays. Thanksgiving means that his Elf Ringo arrives....if you do not know who Ringo is, see Ringo here. Cole is already talking about Ringo and telling Blake all that he needs to know about Ringo, that you can't touch Ringo, but you can talk to Ringo and tell him all your secrets and stories. All about how he goes back to Santa every night to report all the good and bad behavior and that every morning they have to find Ringo. Cole is so excited and counting down the days til he can wake up and find Ringo. It is a very cute tradition in our house and we have a lot of fun with it.
Cole is also already beginning the letter writing to Santa. I hope his childlike wonder and joy last for a few more years.
![]() |
| He is such a goofball! |
We will also attempt to get a tree this coming weekend, but you never know with the Northwest weather what will happen. This all brings in December and the decorating and shopping and for the 2nd year in a row, my brother Aaron, his wife Sam and their three kids, Nyla, Avery and Lucas joining us for the holidays. I am already so excited!!! It looks to be a great and busy holiday season coming up. Yes, it was a hint and an apology for the sparse blogging that will follow.....haha.....
I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying the season of Thanksgiving! I am very thankful for my life with my boys! Have a happy Turkey Day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment