Thursday, November 17, 2011

life with my little design star.

I think that this is a huge indication that we watch way too much HGTV in our house. Home and Garden Television. You can laugh, think whatever, but hey, there is so much worse to watch these days. I have mentioned before that Cole likes to watch House Hunters with me and any property buying type show. We have also started to watch remodeling shows and whatever else seems interesting at the time. Well, Cole has really been into drawing and coloring and is doing a pretty awesome decorating the walls of his room. He has also taken an interest in designing floor plans and creating some awesome designs and spaces. It is fun to challenge him and ask him to add this or create that. He is very creative and I am proud of him and love it! Here are some of his awesome drawings! If you can, take a close look at some of the very cools rooms he has made. My favorites include the Master TV Room, Soccer Room and that he gave us a hot tub!!









1 comment:

  1. OH My Gosh!! This is SO Awesome!!! I love it! :) Love how he's decorated his walls. Now start having him watch the yard design shows, i need someone to design one of our gardens in the backyard :)

    ReplyDelete