At dinner, Blake wanted to get up and leave within two minutes of sitting there. This is typical Blake behavior. He looks at dinner, immediately says he doesn't like it and tries get up and walk off.
Me: "Blake, sit down. You need to eat your dinner. You're being naughty."
Blake: "Mommy, you not allowed to say naughty." (FYI, he is standing on his seat still trying to leave.)
Me: "Yes, I can say that to you. You are being naughty. You need to sit down and eat."
Blake: (Looking up at me) "Mommy, I.love you. I want to give you hug."
Me: "I love you too Blake, but you need to sit down and eat."
Blake: "Mommy, I just wanna give you hug."
My almost three year old is no dummy!! Well, he did eat his dinner, I just had to feed him, standing! Goofball!!
Me: "Blake, sit down. You need to eat your dinner. You're being naughty."
Blake: "Mommy, you not allowed to say naughty." (FYI, he is standing on his seat still trying to leave.)
Me: "Yes, I can say that to you. You are being naughty. You need to sit down and eat."
Blake: (Looking up at me) "Mommy, I.love you. I want to give you hug."
Me: "I love you too Blake, but you need to sit down and eat."
Blake: "Mommy, I just wanna give you hug."
My almost three year old is no dummy!! Well, he did eat his dinner, I just had to feed him, standing! Goofball!!

No comments:
Post a Comment