This is Cole's last week of the fall soccer season and is playing indoor soccer this year. I love to play indoor, so I hope he enjoys it!
Blake is currently loving the movie Charlotte's Web. The one with Dakota Fanning. He seems to like the non cartoon movies with the young cute actresses. Hmmm......
I think Cole has had a birthday party to go to almost every weekend since school has started. Geeze.
Blake is getting really good at riding the razor scooter.
Cole closets are painted with chalkboard paint and this weekend, him and his friends thought it would be a good idea to see how much chalk dust they could cover his entire room in. Not really, but sorta. And not funny.
Blake talks all the time. Non stop. He is pretty funny. If you don't listen to him or respond, he says, "Mommy, I talking to you."
All is going well and the boys are busy, busy, busy! Hope you are life is treating you well.
No comments:
Post a Comment