The boys bedrooms are upstairs. It is not uncommon to hear Blake crying or yelling because of something Cole did, and to Cole's defense, Blake milks it and blames Cole all the time. This is what I heard today.
Blake: "Cole is not letting me in." (FYI....it is a rule in our house that we can't close the doors on each other.)
Me: "Cole, let your brother in, we need to include everyone. How would you feel if it were you that were left out?" (We had our little friend Nate over.)
Cole: "Mom, my door is open."
Blake: Yelling louder and crying now, "Cole is not letting me in. It's closed."
Cole: "No it's not."
So, now I have to go and investigate. This is what I find.
Well, I guess technically the door to Cole's room isn't closed. Too funny. I laughed and thought, well that is pretty smart actually, and he didn't break the rules. I told him, "Awesome barrier!" How could I be mad? And well, I just lifted Blake over (that was okay as long as I didn't tear it down, which I did threaten if he did not let Blake in) and now all three are blocked in there! Yes, genius!

Awesome! That is too funny! & very creative :)
ReplyDelete