Saturday, October 30, 2010

life with project blog: question six

Here I go again, back on the saddle with project blog. This weeks question, "What book are you reading now?"

Well it funny that you asked that, because in the past few months, I have not been able to read much, and when I try, it lasts for a few minutes, then I am falling asleep. I have been a flake at book club. I have just not been into reading, when this seems like such a perfect time of year to grab a blanket and cozy up with a book.  However, after this long babble, I told myself, I will finish this months book club selection, which is "Ghost Walk" by Heather Graham.

Well the book was pretty good, and once I got into it a very fast read. According to the ladies as book club, this was not one of her better books, so though it was not amazing, as easy as it was to read, I would give another one of her books a try. This particular one was a good choice for the fall and Halloween season, it took place in New Orleans and shared a lot of the city's history, so that was interesting as well. Overall, not a bad book, but not a favorite either.

No comments:

Post a Comment