Friday, October 8, 2010

life with project blog: question 3

What is my favorite outfit?  Well, of course being a woman, you are multifaceted. Your outfits go with your mood, or where you are going, or what you are doing....of course. So, I am going to go with most the comfortable, what I could live it most of the time if there were no requirement of dressing up, and what I have ventured out in time and time again....so obviously, it is not so bad. Jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. The jeans, that is a complicated one, because we all have our favorite jeans that we go out in, our good pairs, so these I will not mix with my sweatshirt. These jeans are probably ones that used to be "going out" jeans but have now trickled down the line to a everyday jean, still cute, but not frumpy. Actually, once jeans are frumpy, I ditch them, unless they are my pair for painting or yard work, which come seldom anyway =). As for my hooded sweatshirt, as long as I am comfy cozy and staying warm, I am a happy camper. I have a variety of colors that go with my mood, or shoes or whatever the occasion, but none the less, I am most comfortable wearing them. They too have a favorite to not favorite status, so as I get a new one, each one gets lower on the ladder. So there, I am a cozy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment