




I can feel it in the air, the leaves are turning, the days are shorter, football is on TV (ugh)....all signs that fall is here. I know for some people this is their favorite time of year, and true, the turning of the leaves are beautiful, which I do take advantage for a photo op, but it is not my favorite time of year. I think this is the beginning of my complaining, "I am cold" or "I miss summer" rant that goes on for 7-9 months......kidding, sort of. But the fall brings on a busy time of year for most people, with school starting and after school activities, and our family is no different. Cole is still playing soccer and doing well, though like any 6 year old, has his moments of brilliance or being out to lunch, all with in the same 3 minutes. I am still playing soccer up in Canada and enjoying it a lot. Josh is loving having college football and NFL on, whether he is actually watching it or have it on in the background. Fall house projects begin =) We like to cook in the fall and love to make the casseroles or get the crock pot out and make comfort food. And Blake, well he just loves activity and if he can be out and about and moving, he is happy. Riding his bike is his favorite! But fall is fun and pretty and busy, so in no time holidays creep up, we are deciding on Halloween costumes and this year traveling to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving and cousin Lauren and Mark's wedding!!! (I am sad I am missing Black Friday shopping with my friends though)
In the pictures, Cole was asked my one of my old soccer gals to be an escort at Ferndale High School Homecoming Coronation (where they announce the class representative and King & Queen) and he did a spectacular job! He loves to dress up and look handsome, and practice to be the ring bearer in Lauren's wedding! He was very cute and though shy, did his job great. He even got to do it with one of his best buds, Melina! Life in our house is busy, but fun!
I LOVE the new photo's!! What a cutie Cole is in his tux!! And I do love me a good Fall photo op! I agree with you. I am NOT excited about summer being over! booo! Hope you all enjoy your Fall! :)
ReplyDelete