Monday, October 18, 2010

life this weekend.


How was your weekend? I hope you had a fun and BUSY one like ours. I am tired from my weekend, and so was Cole this morning as he got ready for school. It started before we got out of school Friday, with the Bellingham Christian School Fun Run. Well, I was unsure how many laps Cole would do this year, being our  first fun run, and it was at an actual track, 1 lap is a 1/4 mile. So as Cole collected pledges we suggested that people do a flat rate and not go by lap. In my mind I was thinking Cole would get bored around a mile, 4 laps, BUT my little CHAMP did 13 LAPS! Ya, 3.25 miles. He did awesome. So obviously, by the time school got out, he was tired.

On Saturday, we had a birthday party to go to at the YMCA Rock Climbing Wall and again, my little guy did awesome! He strapped right in, got his climbing terms squared away, and off, or should I say, up he went. Again we were so proud. He would take his turn and as all the boys started to run around and get rowdy, there was Cole, waiting for a turn to go again. We might have to think about doing a class!!!
As soon as we left the party we had to make it to Cole's soccer game. Let's just say that he was tired and not a good idea to climb walls then play soccer!

On Sunday the family came to my soccer game and then we had to get Cole to yet another birthday party. This one was at the Sportsplex, our indoor soccer center where we played soccer, jumped in the bouncy castle and ran around with friends. It was a busy and fun weekend and tired all of us out! Life is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment