Friday, September 24, 2010

life with Blake.

Blake. What can I say about this little guy? Well I find it hard to write about a 20 month old, but really, this kid is a crack up. He is always smiling, waving hello and ready to follow the big kids around. He is a little monkey, climbing on everything. If the house seems a little too quiet for even a minute, you can count on finding Blake on the kitchen counter, desk or dining room table. He is trying to climb out of the crib, so I don't give him any time to practice. This video makes me laugh, purely for the fact that Blake does not think of himself as small or 1. He thinks he can walk down stairs, ride a scooter or do a multiple of things his big brother can do, or at least try.  In this case, walk off of a way too tall ledge. This was probably the 10th time he tried when we finally captured him on video. Blake does not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment