Friday, September 24, 2010

life in kindergarden.

Cole and Mrs. Robertson


Okay, so a couple weeks into school and I could not be happier or more proud of Cole. He loves school and I can only hope that he will continue this for the next 12 years.....well a mother can only hope. He is excited in the morning to get ready and go, he says good morning to all his new friends and even soccer camp friend has a name. Apparently the only thing he does in school is recess and snack, well that us what he will tell me, but on Fridays his school folder comes home with his work for the week, so I see that there is some learning sneaking in. His teacher is amazing and you can see that she truly loves the kids. She greets everyone with the warmest hello and smile and Cole gets a hug goodbye everyday. I really could not be happier with how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment