Since I do this blog with the hopes of printing this as a keepsake, I need to document things as they happen, so in the event the boys ask me questions about something, maybe I will know....doubtful. But, Sunday, February 27th, Cole lost his second tooth. It is from the bottom middle, right next to the other that he lost. February was the month Cole lost his first two teeth!
One of his big, or do you say adult, or permanent teeth is coming in on the bottom. Dad was also quick to point out to Cole that the tooth fairy does not leave as much money for the rest of the teeth that will fall out. He got $2 for his first and the tooth fairy decided that $1 per tooth is what he will get. I guess I am okay with that too! Cole seemed to be fine with his dollar.
No comments:
Post a Comment