The indoor soccer facility here offers three days a week, tot soccer, which is for kids ages 3-5. I took Cole when he was younger and he enjoyed it but he is my shy guy, not good with unfamiliar situations, so either I had to be out there with him or he kinda just stood back. Well, now that Blake is 3, I finally took him and he had a blast. He is not my shy guy. We took a friends son and as soon as we walked in, they were gone. Blake is very familiar with the Sportsplex as he is there with me to play soccer a lot, so now that it was his turn to be on the field, he was all over it! I seriously could not stop laughing. He was the smallest one out there, but gave it a go! He had a lot of fun!
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
life with tot soccer.
The indoor soccer facility here offers three days a week, tot soccer, which is for kids ages 3-5. I took Cole when he was younger and he enjoyed it but he is my shy guy, not good with unfamiliar situations, so either I had to be out there with him or he kinda just stood back. Well, now that Blake is 3, I finally took him and he had a blast. He is not my shy guy. We took a friends son and as soon as we walked in, they were gone. Blake is very familiar with the Sportsplex as he is there with me to play soccer a lot, so now that it was his turn to be on the field, he was all over it! I seriously could not stop laughing. He was the smallest one out there, but gave it a go! He had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment