Saturday, April 23, 2011

life with bikes.


We found Cole a new bike at a consignment store. It is a great little mountain bike, with hand brakes, shocks and gears. He got used to not having coaster breaks (pedals) and is figuring out how to shift. We are excited for family bike rides.


Blake on a good note has finally gotten the hang of pedaling his tricycle and not just pushing off his feet. For the moment it has slowed him down a little, but I am sure that won't last. He still tries to follow his brother down the driveway, and when I tell him to slow down, he says, " No mommy, I go fast!" Life with boys I guess.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. Cole you like race??? Cole 1 Granpa 1 in the family bike race....Practice Cole...because GRANPA IS GOING GO WIN !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa, I am practicing and you are gonna lose. Love, Cole

    ReplyDelete