Wednesday, April 6, 2011

life on spring break.

Spring break = Chaos. Why does everyone look forward to spring break ? Well I guess we are not used to this school schedule, that this is the only time kids have off of school for a week at this time of year. Or to take this time as time for a family vacation? This is the first year of full time school for us, and only Cole, so I'm guessing one day I will look forward to spring break? I wonder? Maybe because the weather here in Washington is not so appealing at this time of year also?  Maybe be we need to start destination warm weather for Spring Break? Possibly.

Well, we are still working and my parents, yes lucky my dad is still here, get to hang out with the boys. Of course its a rainy week and today a high of 44 degrees, so not a whole lot to do. So basically the boys have a ton of energy and are twice as loud and twice as crazy with twice the mess. Thank goodness for Grandma Connie and Grandpa Cliff!!  They need Spring Break from Spring Break.....nah not really, they have loved the time with the boys! But the energy I walk into after work, wow! It is fun and I know Blake is loving having Cole home with him too. I am sure he will be sad and miss Cole next week, but Cole will be happy to be back in school! Sorry, I know a lot of you are enjoying Spring Break, and so are we, but I miss our routine. I love school.

Uh oh, summer is just around the corner!! Yay, bring it on, common summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Destination Oklahoma?! haha j/k, I know you all have had enough of us lately! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better enjoy it , time passes so quickly pretty soon they will want to do their own thing on spring break.

    ReplyDelete