School is back in session and we are back on our normal routine. The sun has it's moments of making an appearance and we automatically head outside and ride bikes, and tricycles and scooters. I love playing outside and wearing the boys out! We have a dirt area in the backyard for shovels, dump trucks and anything else that makes it in there. I am looking forward to summer.
Cole is doing well at school. He likes to read and loves his teachers and classmates. We booked the first of hopefully many camping trips this summer and he is so excited. Right now, I am on a hunt for a bigger bike for him. He will be so much fun to take on bike rides with this spring and summer! He is full of energy and loves to build forts with chairs, pillows, blankets, couch cushions and whatever else is the right size for him and Blake. He loves his Nerf guns and the little orange bullets can be found in every nook and cranny in the house. Just when I think we have cleaned them all up, another one appears. (Is it okay to hate these bullets, random connect four pieces, silly bands, or race cars that keep appearing under my feet? HA! ) He is playing spring soccer, which has been wet and cold! I am not a fan of Spring Soccer. Cole is realizing that Blake is getting bigger and is tough and becoming more fun for him, so they play all the time. I love when the brothers play!!! My dad kept saying how loud our house was. I think that is hilarious. Quiet is not here!
Blake is two and lets you know it. He does not stop talking and chatting and loves getting his way. "No Blake, you can not put the DVD's in, let mommy do it." Blake replies, "No, I'm two. I do it." Um, what does that have to do with anything Blake? But that is his reply for anything and everything. "I'm two. I do it. Right now." Great. His current obsession is Herbie. Yes Herbie the love bug, but the new Herbie for those of you that have not seen it. Yes the one with Lindsey Lohan. Yep. No comment. Great, again. Blake is funny, and entertaining and does not put up with much that Cole gives him. He does not believe dinner is a meal and will sit for a second, say the dinner prayer, then head out. Just great. Obviously he is a mad man eating breakfast! When heading down hill riding his tricycle and I yell to stop and start running after him, he thinks it means to speed up and don't let mommy catch him. Perfect. He keeps us on our toes, that's for sure. Life with boys is so much fun!!!!


Love the pics of the boys with your dad. Priceless. So lucky you got to have him around! That is really awesome. Great post!
ReplyDelete