Tuesday, October 9, 2012

life with another school year.

I know. I know. I have no excuse except we have been busy and here in the Northwest, when the weather is nice for only a few months, you play hard and get on the computer later. So, here is later! I look back at my previous post in July and already, Cole looks so different and is growing up in front of my very eyes!

Cole has started second grade and has loved it. Here is a link to the 2nd grade blog that I attempt to do for his teacher, Mr. Lewis. Go here if you would like to check it out! Anyway, Cole really enjoys school and does very well. He actually missed school all summer. Cole only has 14 kids in his class and we are so blessed with such a great group, as well as a great group of parents. I try to be in his class once a week and help and I love being around the kids. It is so fun to see them all growing up!

Blake started preschool 2 days a week and, well, loves it, after the initial walk in and drop off. I didn't expect this kid who was so excited for school all of last year and who walked down the halls to Cole's class like he ran the place to be hesitant. He finally is a bit better, but there were a few tears shed. The teachers told me he was over it within minutes and pretty much just wanted me to feel bad as I walked back to my car, overcome with worry! HA! Actually today, he ran in, ran back to be and gave me a big hug and was off......awesome! But if you ask him, he really does LOVE school too!

Here are a few pics from the beginning of school....



Cole and Mr. Lewis


I would like to say I am going to be better at this whole blogging thing, and I will try, but no promises!! Hope all is going well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment