I know I complain about the weather, probably 9 months out of the year and within those remaining three months, only about once every couple of weeks. But there is a price to pay anywhere you live, but I have found that on a sunny, warm, summer day, the Pacific Northwest is hard to beat. And I am from Hawaii, so that is saying a lot! But we have the greenery (thanks to ALL the rain), gorgeous mountains, the water, both the lakes and the ocean, and so much more, truly. We are also very lucky to have a boat that we can go crabbing with and hit the small islands out in the Puget Sound, or also great friends with boats! If we know the weather is going to be nice out, we plan to hit a certain little island, which we call little Hawaii because of it's sandy beach on one side and play to our hearts content. You can also camp on this island, which we have and plan to do again this summer. I am sorry, I do not want to disclose our location, it is our little secret! You can see why....
 |
| Cole and Cole |
 |
| Blake was wiped! |
 |
| Tay, Jake and Cole |
 |
| Cole and Jake 2011 |
And here are pictures from last year....the boys love being out there and it is fun to see how much they have changed and how much more fun they have each year!
 |
| Cole and Jake 2010 |
 |
| Sunrise |
 |
| Mt Baker at sunset |
 |
| This is the life... |
No comments:
Post a Comment