Blake is a parrot and broken record. Bad combo.
Cole is so competitive and hates to lose. Oops, might have gotten that from me. Except I am an okay loser, Cole not so much. That sounded funny. I'm not a loser!
I sometimes have to bribe Blake to sit in a cart at the grocery store or
If you want a quiet dinner, our house is not the place to be. But I love it, and never a dull moment.
You know the phrase, "Monkey see, Monkey do"! Yes, my house!
A rule in our house is not to close doors, play with doors, slam them, whatever. Bad things happen behind closed doors. This morning, I come out of my room with Blake screaming, I want mommy. It gets louder as Cole OPENS his bedroom door to let him out. See what I mean! I wonder when he started crying or what happened. I don't know because the door was CLOSED! Ugh!
I can't believe I have to get going on my summer plans and activities for Cole. School is coming to the end of the year, so sad. I am registering my to be 1st grader in things, weird!
We have a basket for shoes as the kids come in to the house. Why do the 2 year old shoes make it in and the six year olds never??
My windows are ridiculous. Finger prints, nose prints (kid and dog), tongue marks (yep, sick) and well who know what else. Good thing we live in the Northwest and the sun isn't always shining through the gunk. See, there is always a positive!
Cole enjoys reading and some mornings when it is a little quiet and I get worried, I catch Cole reading to Blake, so cute!
Blake thinks he needs to eat cereal in my bed and feed me one by one. Blake, mommy does not love cheerios first thing in the morning. Coffee first silly!
One day we were talking about cute girls in Coles class, then he asked me what dad's in his class where cute. Ya, funny, I did not answer. HA! Well just your dad Cole!!
Cole uses Blake to get what he wants. He sends Blake in to do the dirty work. "Mommy, can we have ice cream?" Blake asks. Um, no COLE! And I am pretty sure I already told Cole no. We aren't dummies Cole!! HA!
Cole still gives the best kisses, full pucker, too cute!!
Blake is the best to greet you after you come home from being away! Runs to you with smiles and hellos! Love it!
Cole has downloaded new games on my phones are he is playing other ones. Thank goodness he can read and knows only the "free" ones.
Blake wakes up from his afternoon nap, opens his door and at the top of the stairs yells, "HI MOMMY"! If he doesn't, he did not take a long enough nap.
Cole is mine and Grandma Connies little buddy and loves to watch HGTV with us. (Home and Garden fyi) We watch House Hunters and he makes his pick to which house the people will choose. He is pretty good! And he likes the messy house makeovers. And no, our house is not messy.
Blake loves playgrounds and is very outgoing and polite with other kids.
Cole think he wants to handle potty training Blake. Ya right. Good luck Cole. But now Blake likes to wear "big boy" underwear over his diaper. Hmmm...I guess that is a start???
Blake goes through phases and does not stay on one thing for too long. I think he overloads to quickly, and he will still like the current phase, but moves one. Started with Cars, Toy Story, Herbie and now Finding Nemo. I will need to remember that as he tries all his hobbies and sports and not to buy all the necessary gear until I know he is gonna stick with it.
Cole on the other hand can be very focused and do one activity for a long time or stick to liking a few things. He is great at board games and beat Grandma Mona at Battleship on Mothers Day. When my dad was here, they play 42 consecutive games of Connect Four. I'm not sure who won!
And Blake is at the stage where he does not stop talking or asking questions, especially in the car. Mommy, where we going? Mommy, I see truck. Mommy, I see cow. Mommy, what you doing? And on and on. He is very bright and intuitive!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and feel as blessed as I do about being a MOM!!!! Cheers to all you mom's out there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment